- Friday, October 12, 2012
- Pottery Sale. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Bosco Plaza, K-State Student Union. The KSU Potter's Guild will be hosting their annual sale of Graduate and Undergraduate pottery and sculpture, which includes unique one-of-a-kind gifts in all price ranges. Help support funding of visiting artists as well as our trip to the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- Performance: Madeira. 7 to 9 p.m., Alumni Center. Madeira is a musical event performed by Debashish Bhattacharya, Subashish Bhattacharya and Sukanya Bhattacharya depicting the Indian slide guitar. Free and open to the public.
- Sunday, October 28, 2012
- H.A.L.O. "Fiebre del Futbol" Soccer Tournament. 6 to 10 p.m., Old Stadium. The Hispanic American Leadership Organization is hosting a coed soccer tournament encouraging both international and domestic students to participate in a 7 vs 7 thrilling friendly competition for "La Copa H.A.L.O" Trophy. Individual player registration $2. Team Registration (7 person minimum) $1 per player. Free admission for public. Snacks and beverages provided.
- Tuesday, November 6, 2012
- Ride to the Polls. Union: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Derby Dining Center: 12:30 to 4 p.m., Kramer Dining Center: 2:30 to 4 p.m., K-State Student Union, Derby Dining Center, and Kramer Dining Center. The Kappa Pi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. would like to extend an invitation to everyone in the Manhattan area. We will be having shuttles to and from Meadowlarks Hills Retirement Community for voting on Election Day.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2012
- Healthy Holiday Eating 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., K-State Student Union. Drop by Lafene Health Center's table during the lunch hour to pick up some material on how to stay healthy over the holidays, including recipes, hand saniztizers, tips on healthy eating, ways to manage your stress and much more. There will also be a dietitian available to answer your questions. Free and open to the public.
- Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Film: Invisible Children. 7 p.m., Town Hall, Leadership Studies Building. Invisible Children is a social, political and global movement using the transformative power of story to change lives. Our aim is to help the K-State community gain an awareness of this problem across the globe. Free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
- Friday, November 9, 2012
- Veterans Day Parade. 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., Manhattan Town Center Parking Lot. The VFW of Manhattan is looking for Veterans of Foreign Wars (which includes service in Korea) to march in the Veterans Day Parade. We would like you to wear your combat uniform and gear to show your pride. We also need volunteers to hand out candy. Contact Greg Penfield at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to volunteer. Veteran's Day information.
This page lists events starting on Friday, October 12, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.