- Thursday, September 27, 2012
- IDT Roundtable Series for Faculty: E-Textbooks and Beyond. 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 212, K-State Student Union. K-State instructors are using e-textbooks to teach classes, whether online or face-to-face. Come learn about their experiences in using and even creating their own e-textbooks. Discussion will be led by Andrew Bennett, David Fallin and Brian Lindshield.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2012
- Test of K-State Alerts. 10:15 a.m., Emergency notification channels to be tested: text messaging, automated phone calls, e-mail, alert beacons, K-State's home page and the public address system in the carillon atop Anderson Hall. All current K-Staters with an active eID are eligible to sign up to receive emergency messages from K-State Alerts.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2012
- IDT Roundtable Series for Faculty: Teaching with the iPad. 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 212, K-State Student Union. The iPad is taking teaching and learning to a whole new level. Join the staff of the College of Education's Catalyst Center for a closer look at some of the iPad apps, ebook tools, and presentation technologies that instructors are embracing to transform the way they teach. Presentation will be led by Dennis Devenney, Mary Hammel, Rusty Earl, and Matthew Heinrich.
This page lists events starting on Thursday, September 27, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.