- Monday, February 6, 2012
- No events scheduled today.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2012
- TODAY is the eID password-change deadline for spring semester. All K-Staters must change their password. Those who fail to do so will lose access to email, iSIS, HRIS, and other resources. Sign in to your eProfile to change your password. More details are in the Password FAQs.
- Thursday, February 9, 2012
- Can't get to your email, iSIS, or HRIS? Feb. 8, was the eID password-change deadline for spring semester. Those who failed to do so lost access to many campus resources. Sign in to your eProfile to change your password. More details are in the Password FAQs.
- Thursday, February 16, 2012
- IDT Roundtable Series for Faculty: Creating Your First Mobile App by Ben Ward. 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 212, K-State Student Union. Join Ben Ward as he guides us through a tour of mobile apps, how to build them, and how to teach with them. Don't worry, no programming required!
- Monday, March 5, 2012
- Test of K-State Alerts. 10:15 a.m., Emergency notification channels to be tested: text messaging, automated phone calls, e-mail, alert beacons, K-State's home page and the public address system in the carillon atop Anderson Hall. All current K-Staters with an active eID are eligible to sign up to receive emergency messages from K-State Alerts.
This page lists events starting on Monday, February 6, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.