- Sunday, February 26, 2012
- No events scheduled today.
- Monday, March 5, 2012
- Test of K-State Alerts. 10:15 a.m., Emergency notification channels to be tested: text messaging, automated phone calls, e-mail, alert beacons, K-State's home page and the public address system in the carillon atop Anderson Hall. All current K-Staters with an active eID are eligible to sign up to receive emergency messages from K-State Alerts.
- Friday, March 9, 2012
- Last day for faculty/staff to register for the Teaching, Learning & Technology Showcase on March 13.
- Monday, March 12, 2012
- Seminar: Adobe Day for K-State 2 to 4 p.m., 212, K-State Student Union. Join Adobe at a complimentary seminar on the Kansas State campus that will cover everything from building forms and ePortfolios with Adobe Acrobat to learning how to utilize Adobe InDesign and Dreamweaver to build ePub and mobile applications. Open to all K-State faculty and staff. Registration is required by Friday, March 9.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2012
- IDT Roundtable Series for Faculty: Teaching, Learning & Technology Showcase. 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Ballroom, K-State Student Union. This annual event inspires faculty to use technology in innovative ways, share best practices with university colleagues, and interact with technology vendors. Time, location, and event details will be announced in spring semester.
Teaching, Learning, and Technology Showcase.
10 a.m to 1:30 p.m.,
Ballroom, K-State Student Union.
This annual event inspires faculty to use technology in innovative ways, share best practices with university colleagues, and interact with technology vendors.
This page lists events starting on Sunday, February 26, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.