Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Saturday, March 2, 2013
- No events scheduled today.
- Thursday, March 14, 2013
- Doctoral Defense: John Dredger, History. 9 a.m., 201, Eisenhower Hall. Title of Dissertation: Offensive Spending: Tactics and Procurement in the Habsburg Military, 1866-1918.
- Friday, March 15, 2013
- Doctoral Defense: Ying Ding, Biochemistry. 1 p.m., Conference Room, Johnson Cancer Center. Title of Dissertation: PQ1, a Gap Junction Enhancer, as an Anti-Cancer Agent via CJIC-Independent and -Dependent Pathways.
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Doctoral Defense: George Paul, Agronomy. 9 a.m., 2002, Throckmorton Hall. Title of Dissertation: Evaluation of Surface Energy Balance Models for Mapping Evapotranspiration Using Very High Resolution Airborne Remote Sensing Data.
- Friday, March 29, 2013
- Doctoral Defense: Henry Bonifacio, Biological and Agricultural Engineering. 2 p.m., 133, Seaton Hall. Title of Dissertation: Estimating Particulate Emission Rates from Commercial Beef Cattle Feedlots.
This page lists events starting on Saturday, March 2, 2013 and continuing for 31 days.