Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Thursday, September 6, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Suhao Han, Biology. 1:30 p.m., Room 232, Ackert Hall. Title of Dissertation: Interaction of Centrosomal Component SPD-5 with Wnt Signals in the Control of Cell Polarity in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Monday, September 10, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: M. Jean Ballew, Curriculum and Instruction. 10 a.m., Room 368, Bluemont Hall. Title of Dissertation: Teachers' Perceptions of the Influence of Awards Received for Excellence in Teaching Early in Their Careers.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Kelly Thacker, Counseling and Student Development. 10 a.m., Room 16E, Bluemont Hall. Title of Dissertation: Lived Experiences of Low Socioeconomic Millennial Generation College Students.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Vijayalakshmi Iyer, Microbiology. 9 a.m., 324, Ackert Hall. Title of Dissertation: Role of the Transcription Regulator RpoN (Sigma 54) in Enterococcus Faecalis Biofilm Development, Metabolism and Virulence.
- Doctoral Defense: Nick Shelton, Animal Science. 10:30 a.m., 121, Weber Hall. Title of Dissertation: Effects of Natural Vitamin E Relative to Synthetic Vitamin E in Sow Diets, Late Gestation Feeding Level on Sow Reproductive Performance, Dietary L-Carnitine and Chromium on Sow Reproductive Performance, and Experimental Design on Nursery Pig Trial Interpretation.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Khadga Shrestha, Chemistry. 3:30 p.m., 437, Chemistry/Biochemistry Building. Title of Dissertation: Modifying Nanoparticle Shape by Choice of Synthetic Method: Nanorods, Spheres, Nanopods, and Gels.
This page lists events starting on Thursday, September 6, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.