Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Sunday, August 12, 2012
- No events scheduled today.
- Tuesday, August 28, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Keshar Prasain, Chemistry. 3 p.m., Room 209, Chemistry/Biochemistry Building. Title of Dissertation: Design, Synthesis, and Bioevaluation of Laccase Inhibitors and Substituted Quinolines.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Xiaojing Zhang, Mathematics. 11 a.m., Room 227, Eisenhower Hall. Title of Dissertation: A Law of the Iterated Logarithm for General Lacunary Series.
- Thursday, September 6, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Suhao Han, Biology. 1:30 p.m., Room 232, Ackert Hall. Title of Dissertation: Interaction of Centrosomal Component SPD-5 with Wnt Signals in the Control of Cell Polarity in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Monday, September 10, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: M. Jean Ballew, Curriculum and Instruction. 10 a.m., Room 368, Bluemont Hall. Title of Dissertation: Teachers' Perceptions of the Influence of Awards Received for Excellence in Teaching Early in Their Careers.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Kelly Thacker, Counseling and Student Development. 10 a.m., Room 16E, Bluemont Hall. Title of Dissertation: Lived Experiences of Low Socioeconomic Millennial Generation College Students.
This page lists events starting on Sunday, August 12, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.