Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Friday, February 24, 2012
- No events scheduled today.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Prashant Chopade, Chemistry. 2:30 p.m., 209, Chemistry/Biochemistry Building. Title of Dissertation: From Supramolecular Selectivity to Nanocapsules.
- Wednesday, February 29, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Chelsea Madsen, Human Ecology - Marriage and Family Therapy. 10 a.m., 214, Campus Creek. Title of Dissertation: The Impact of Marital Power on Relational Aggression.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Khosrow Ebrahimi, Mechanical Engineering. 9 a.m., 3053, Rathbone Hall. Title of Dissertation: Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Airflow, Tracer Gas Diffusion, and Particle Dispersion in a Mockup Aircraft Cabin.
- Doctoral Defense: Jon Moilanen, Adult, Occupational, and Continuing Education. 11 a.m., Room 16A, Bluemont Hall. Title of Dissertation: Intuitive Decision Making: Tacit Knowing in Action by U.S. Armed Forces Officers in 2011.
- Wednesday, March 7, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Bruce Stanley, Security Studies. 8:30 a.m., 201, Eisenhower Hall. Title of Dissertation: Selective Privatization of Security - Why American Strategic Leaders Choose to Substitute National Military Force for Private Security Contractors.
- Doctoral Defense: Kehinde Obasa, Plant Pathology. 1 p.m., 4031, Throckmorton Hall. Title of Dissertation: Ecology and Management of Large Patch of Zoysiagrass, Caused by Rhizoctonia solani AG 2-2 LP.
- Friday, March 9, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Ahmed Mohsen Abd El Fattah, Civil Engineering. 3 p.m., 2116, Fiedler Hall. Title of Dissertation: Behavior of Concrete Columns Under Various Confinement Effects.
- Monday, March 12, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Jessica Spieldenner, Psychology. 11:30 a.m., 498, Bluemont Hall. Title of Dissertation: Investigation of Temporal Discounting in Dwarf Hamsters (Phodopus campbell) and Sprague-Dawley Rats (Rattus norvegicus) in an Operant Choice Task.
This page lists events starting on Friday, February 24, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.