Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Thursday, December 6, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Kennard Callender, Nuclear Engineering. 9:30 a.m., 3053, Rathbone Hall. Title of Dissertation: Methods for Optimization of the Signature-Based Radiation Scanning Approach for Detection of Nitrogen-Rich Explosives.
- Friday, December 7, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Shon McCormick, Security Studies. 2 p.m., 201, Eisenhower Hall. Title of Dissertation: A Comparative Study of the Role of Police on Civil War Onset and Reoccurrence.
- Monday, December 10, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Tixieanna Dissmore, Human Nutrition. 9:30 a.m., 146, Justin Hall. Title of Dissertation: The Role of P2Y2 Nucleotide Receptor in Lipoprotein Receptor-Related Protein 1 Expression and Aggregated Low Density Lipoprotein Uptake in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells.
This page lists events starting on Thursday, December 6, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.