Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Tuesday, December 20, 2011
- No events scheduled today.
- Tuesday, January 17, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Eddery Lam, Economics. 8 a.m., 329, Waters Hall. Title of Dissertation: Three Essays on International Economics.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Matthew Johnson, Human Ecology - Marriage and Family Therapy. 10 a.m., 214, Campus Creek Complex. Title of Dissertation: Voltage Stability Limits for Weak Power Systems with High Wind Penetration.
- Thursday, January 19, 2012
- Doctoral Defense: Sean McBride, Physics. 2 p.m., 119, Cardwell Hall. Title of Dissertation: Surface Science Experiments Involving the Atomic Force Microscope.
This page lists events starting on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 and continuing for 31 days.