Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Thursday, October 6, 2011
- No events scheduled today.
- Monday, October 24, 2011
- Doctoral Defense: Kenton Born, Computer Science. 10:30 a.m., 233, Nichols Hall. Title of Dissertation: Combating Client Fingerprinting through the Real-Time Detection and Analysis of Tailored Web Content.
- Friday, October 28, 2011
- Doctoral Defense: Ala Tamimi, Electrical Engineering. 9 a.m., 2064, Rathbone Hall. Title of Dissertation: Voltage Stability Limits for Weak Power Systems with High Wind Penetration.
- Thursday, November 3, 2011
- Doctoral Defense: Bhanu Bhakta Neupane, Chemistry. 3 p.m., 209, Chemistry/Biochemistry Building. Title of Dissertation: Excited State Electronic Structure, Excitation Energy Transfer, and Charge Separation Dynamics of Various Natural and Artificial Photosynthetic Systems Containing Zinc and Magnesium Chlorins.
This page lists events starting on Thursday, October 6, 2011 and continuing for 31 days.