Schedule of Doctoral Defenses
- Monday, October 10, 2011
- No events scheduled today.
- Monday, October 24, 2011
- Doctoral Defense: Kenton Born, Computer Science. 10:30 a.m., 233, Nichols Hall. Title of Dissertation: Combating Client Fingerprinting through the Real-Time Detection and Analysis of Tailored Web Content.
- Friday, October 28, 2011
- Doctoral Defense: Ala Tamimi, Electrical Engineering. 9 a.m., 2064, Rathbone Hall. Title of Dissertation: Voltage Stability Limits for Weak Power Systems with High Wind Penetration.
- Thursday, November 3, 2011
- Doctoral Defense: Bhanu Bhakta Neupane, Chemistry. 3 p.m., 209, Chemistry/Biochemistry Building. Title of Dissertation: Excited State Electronic Structure, Excitation Energy Transfer, and Charge Separation Dynamics of Various Natural and Artificial Photosynthetic Systems Containing Zinc and Magnesium Chlorins.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2011
- Doctoral Defense: Chad Mullins, Animal Science. 9 a.m., 206, Call Hall. Title of Dissertation: Feeding Behavior and Metabolism of Transition Dairy Cows Administered Monensin.
- Doctoral Defense: Sujata Chaudhari, Biochemistry. 10 a.m., 36, Chalmers Hall. Title of Dissertation: Molecular Mechanisms of Knickkoph and Retroactive Proteins in Organization and Protection of Chitin in the Newly Synthesized Insect Exoskeleton.
- Doctoral Defense: Pamela Dietz, Adult, Occupational, and Continuing Education. 10 a.m., 16A, Bluemont Hall. Title of Dissertation: Factors that Impact Achievement and Persistence of Students in Developmental Courses Receiving Pell Grants at the Rural Community College.
- Doctoral Defense: Susan Willard Curry, Human Ecology - Life Span Human Development. 1:30 p.m., 208, K-State Student Union. Title of Dissertation: A Comparative Analysis of Subsidized and Non-Subsidized Relative Child Care Homes in Kansas.
This page lists events starting on Monday, October 10, 2011 and continuing for 31 days.