- Wednesday, February 13, 2013
- No events scheduled today.
- Sunday, February 17, 2013
- Performance Series: Laughter and Reflection with Carol Burnett. 3 p.m., McCain Auditorium. One of America's most beloved comedic actresses will appear at Kansas State University's 150th anniversary celebration in an audience interactive program, where the audience asks the questions. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
- Friday, February 22, 2013
- Performance Series: Joe Goode Performance Group: The Rambler. Rescheduled for Saturday, Feb. 23 at 7:30 p.m., McCain Auditorium.
- Saturday, February 23, 2013
- Performance Series: Joe Goode Performance Group: The Rambler. 7:30 p.m., McCain Auditorium. The Joe Goode Performance Group brings to life that mysterious and restless drifter who just can't stay put. Part American cultural icon, part global historic figure, "The Rambler" is Clint Eastwood meets Siddhartha. With an original score composed by Jesse Olsen Bay and scenic design by legendary puppeteer Basil Twist, Joe Goode and his virtuosic troupe of dancers use dance, song and spoken word to blur the line between theater and dance to make "The Rambler" a work that will not only entertain, but also provoke and inspire. Experience a witty but powerful examination of the loner in all of us. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2013
- Performance Series: Mummenschanz. 7:30 p.m., McCain Auditorium. For 40 years the company has created a surreal and captivating universe of whimsy, wonder and ingenuity that delights both young and old. Mummenschanz revolutionized mime art a generation ago by blending dance, theater and puppetry, creating fantastical characters that spring to life. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
- Friday, March 15, 2013
- Performance Series: The Celtic Tenors. 7:30 p.m., McCain Auditorium. The Celtic Tenors is the most successful classical crossover group ever to emerge from Ireland. The Celtic Tenors "reinvent the whole tenor idiom," according to Phil Coulter, the composer of "Remember Me." The group is pioneering a new style of cool never before seen on the classical stage and is breaking the traditional stuffy tenor mold. The unique voices, charm and wit of Daryl Simpson, James Nelson and Matthew Gilsenan combine an emotive journey with a thoroughly uplifting experience. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
This page lists events starting on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 and continuing for 31 days.