- Monday, September 24, 2012
- No events scheduled today.
- Friday, October 5, 2012
- Performance Series: Bill Engvall. 7 and 9 p.m., McCain Auditorium. It's the ability to share the humor in everyday situations that has made Bill Engvall one of the top comedians today, and among the busiest. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
- Thursday, October 11, 2012
- Performance Series: Cirque Chinois. 7:30 p.m., McCain Auditorium. Direct from Beijing, the National Circus of the People's Republic of China is one of the longest running and most distinguished circus troupes in China. This beautifully lavish and full-scale theatrical production will feature jaw-dropping feats of balance, juggling, flying and contortion that must be seen to be believed. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
- Friday, October 19, 2012
- Performance Series: Dr. John and the Blind Boys of Alabama. 7:30 p.m., McCain Auditorium. "Spirituals to Funk" features Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Dr. John and five-time Grammy Award winners The Blind Boys of Alabama. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- Performance Series: Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice. 7:30 p.m., Oct. 24-26, Nichols Hall. Shakespeare's provocative comedy starts with Bassanio's quest for Portia. Funded by an ill-conceived loan drawn against Antonio's expected fortunes, the road to true love will not be smooth. When plans go awry, betrayal and blind anger face off against a cry for compassion and a clever young lawyer in disguise. In the end, on a moonlit night in Belmont, all are left to question justice, the power of love and how far people go just to belong. Presented by Actors from The London Stage, one of the oldest established touring Shakespeare theater companies in the world. Ticket information or call 532-6428.
This page lists events starting on Monday, September 24, 2012 and continuing for 31 days.