- Wednesday, February 27, 2013
- No events scheduled today.
- Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Thompson Lecture: Rights Gone Wrong by Richard Thompson Ford. 7 p.m., Banquet Rooms, Alumni Center. Ford is a Professor of Law at Stanford Law School, and is an expert on civil rights and antidiscrimination law. Free and open to the public.
- Thursday, March 14, 2013
- Vernon Larson Lecture: Symbolism in Bharatanatyam, a Classical Indian Dance by Jui Mhatre. Luncheon: 11:45 a.m. (reservations required), Lecture: 12:15 p.m. Ballroom, Holiday Inn. Luncheon is $15.
This page lists events starting on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 and continuing for 31 days.