On-Campus Interview Guide
On-Campus Interviews are designed to allow employers access to a wealth of K-State talent while providing you with great interview opportunities, without ever leaving campus!
On-Campus Interview Process
- You must login and activate your CES account to request or sign up for on-campus interviews.
- Preselect schedules comprise the majority of interview opportunities at K-State.
- Any student can apply for an interview through their CES Account if they meet the application deadline.
- Students have an equal opportunity to request an interview.
- Employers review applications and accept or decline students to interview.
- Students that are accepted sign-up for an open time slot to interview in their CES Account according to the employer's pre-set timeline.
- Some employers elect to also allow alternatives to sign up if any interview slots remain unfilled.
- Open schedules comprise very few interview opportunities at K-State.
- There is no screening of applicants by the employer, instead screening criteria is set by the employer and happens automatically (major, GPA, etc.).
- You can sign up immediately for interview time slots for these schedules through your CES Account
On-Campus Interview User Guides
- Want to see if a specific company is conducting on-campus interviews?