education Mock interview clinic
November 7, 2011, Holtz Hall
A mock interview consists of a 20 minute professional interview with one or more company representatives followed by a 10 minute critique session.
Mock Interview Criteria
- Mock interviews are open to sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students in the College of Education.
- You must have activated your free CES account.
Mock Interview Sign up Timeline
- Sign up will begin Tuesday, October 11, 2011. Interviews times are reserved on a first come, first serve basis, so sign up early! Login to your CES account to sign up.
- You may sign up for up one interview until October 19.
- You will be notified if more slots become available after October 27.
- Sign up closes November 3 or when all time slots are filled.
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
Activate your “My CES Account”
- Go to www.k-state.edu/ces
- Click on students- go to login: My CES Account
- Enter your K-state eID and password
- Verify and complete your profile information
Upload Your Resume
- Go to my account and click on my documents
- Under resume click on upload file
- Browse to choose your resume file (Word or pdf file only)
- Click upload
Apply for a Mock Interview
- Go to On-Campus Interviews- and click on “My Interview schedule options (apply)”
- Search by 11/7/11 to 11/7/11 (date in both date boxes)
- Sort by job title (Education Mock Interviews)
- Click on job title of company you want to interview with
- Click on Sign up at the top of the page
- Click sign up next to the time you want to interview
- Choose your resume to submit
- Click save
- You will now have an interview. There will not be a confirmation email sent; remember your interview times.