Part-time Opportunities Fair
Thursday, August 25, 2016
K-State Union Ballroom
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Visit with representatives and community employers hiring for part-time jobs, internship positions, and volunteer opportunities. This is a great way to network with companies for future full-time employment. Dress business casual, bring multiple copies of your resume and your student ID.
Employers Attending (Check back 7/18/16)
- View list of K-State on-campus employers attending
- View list of business and non-profit employers attending
Career Fair Prep
- Student Hospitality: K-State Strengths Advocates will sponsor the student hospitality area where students can take a break during the fair to enjoy snacks and beverages while learning about various K-State StrengthsQuest opportunities.
Meet and interact with hundreds of K-State students seeking part-time and volunteer opportunities. The Part-Time Opportunities Fair is an excellent means by which community and campus employers fill their staffing needs.
- Fees, events and payment information
- Online registration is currently closed; however you may still register by contacting Debbie Guillen, 785-532-3450.
- Your company’s inclusion in marketing materials cannot be guaranteed at this point nor can we guarantee certain table placements.