Part-time Opportunities Fair
Thursday, August 27, 2015
K-State Union Ballroom
10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Visit with representatives and community employers hiring for part-time jobs, internship positions, and volunteer opportunities. This is a great way to network with companies for future full-time employment. Dress business casual, bring multiple copies of your resume and your student ID.
- View list of K-State on-campus employers attending
- View list of business and non-profit employers attending
Career Fair Prep
- Student Hospitality: K-State First will sponsor the student hospitality area where student can take a break during the fair to enjoy snacks and beverages awhile learning about various K-State First opportunities.
Meet and interact with hundreds of K-State students seeking part-time and volunteer opportunities. The Part-Time Opportunities Fair is an excellent means by which community and campus employers fill their staffing needs.
- Login to your CES account to register for the career fair
- New employers will need to provide contact information to establish their CES account.
- Once your account is activated by CES, you will receive an email confirmation and can register for the career fair using your CES account.