Education On-Campus Interviews Registration Information
Kansas State University's Career and Employment Services and College of Education are pleased to announce the Education On-Campus Interviews. Don't miss this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students!
Prices and Payment Options
- Registration fee of $100.00 includes 1 representative
- You will receive an email with confirmation materials within 3 business days of completing your registration
- If you do not receive it, please contact Alison at 785-532-6508 to verify your registration
- Additional district representative(s): $25 per person
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Registration AND submission of payment must be completed by January 23, 2015
- IMPORTANT: Registration WILL NOT be processed without payment or PO number
- No refunds will be made after January 23, 2015
Based on student feedback we will continue to have a networking time the morning of the event. You will only have 8 students on each schedule signed up before the day of the event. From 8:30 am to 10 am on the day of the event you will be able to network with students and fill an additional slot (12:30 pm to 1 pm) on each of your schedules. This will be a chance for students who were unable to get an interview with your district to interact with you.
7:30 am – 8:30 am
- Employer Check-In/Table Set-Up – Bramlage Coliseum
7:30 am – 10:00 am
- Employer Continental Breakfast – Available for employers at the South Concession Stand
8:30 am – 10:00 am
- Networking and Additional Interview sign up – Use this time to fill open time-slots on your schedule. Full schedule? Additional interview time is available at 12:30-1:00 PM.
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Interviews – At your table(s) location around the concourse
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Luncheon Buffet – Available for employers at the South Concession Stand
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
- Additional interview (if added)
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Interviews – At your booth locations around the concourse
Login or create a CES account and register to attend.