Education On-Campus Interviews
MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2015
8:30 AM-4 PM
NOTICE: On-Campus Interviews will take place unless the Kansas State University campus is closed. For additional information, please review our Contingencies & Cancellations policy and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Information for Students
This is an opportunity to interview with over 60 school districts that have current or anticipated teaching vacancies for the upcoming 2014-15 school year. Bring multiple copies of your resume and dress professionally. Free parking is available on the west side of Bramlage Coliseum.
- Employer Participants: View and research attendees via your CES account
- Interview Sign up Timeline and Instructions: View dates and instructions to sign up for on-campus interview sign up
- Map: View map of Bramlage Coliseum (PDF)
- Common Interview Questions for Educators (PDF)
- Interview Guide
- Interview & Dress to Impress Workshops
- Volunteer: Review volunteer assignments
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with outstanding and qualified teaching candidates interested in career opportunities in your district.
- List of Majors Outside the College of Education (PDF): Majors such as Early Childhood, Music, Family & Consumer Science, etc