Education On-Campus Interviews
MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2016
8:30 AM-4 PM
Information for Students
This is an opportunity to interview with over 60 school districts that have current or anticipated teaching vacancies for the upcoming 2016-17 school year. Bring multiple copies of your resume and dress professionally. Free parking is available on the west side of Bramlage Coliseum.
- Employer Participants: View and research attendees via your CES account
- Interview Sign up Timeline and Instructions: View dates and instructions to sign up for on-campus interview sign up
- Map: View map of Bramlage Coliseum (PDF)
- Common Interview Questions for Educators (PDF)
- Interview Guide
- Interview & Dress to Impress Workshops
- Volunteer: Review volunteer assignments
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with outstanding and qualified teaching candidates interested in career opportunities in your district.
- List of Majors Outside the College of Education (PDF): Majors such as Early Childhood, Music, Family & Consumer Science, etc