Design Expo Registration Information
Kansas State University's Career and Employment Services is pleased to host the 2013 Design Expo! Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for internship or full-time positions. Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
PRICES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis. "Early-bird" registration is through March 1, 2013 and space cannot be guaranteed if registration is completed after March 25, 2013.
- Registration fees include booth space, parking permit, and lunch for 1 representative.
Early Bird Registration Fee On or Before March 1, 2013
- $350/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Regular Registration Fee March 2, 2013-March 25, 2013
- $400/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Late Registration Fee On or After March 25, 2013
- Contact Debbie Guillen at (785) 532-3450. Registration includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than 4 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
DESIGN EXPO AGENDA
Monday, April 8, 2013
8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration, Alumni Association Ballroom
10:00 am - 12:00 NOON (Suggested time-Lunch)
- Lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Expo open to students.
- Since students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3:00 pm, we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.
SAME DAY INTERVIEWS
Meet with students from 3:00-7:00 pm in the KSU Alumni Center.
NEXT DAY INTERVIEWS
Next Day Interview opportunities are available on Tuesday, April 9, 2013. There is no additional fee to conduct Next Day Interviews.