Design Expo Registration Information
Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
PRICES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis.
- Registration fees include booth space, parking permit, and lunch for 1 representative.
Early Bird Registration Fee On or Before January 26, 2015
- $375/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Regular Registration Fee January 27 - February 23, 2015
- $425/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Late Registration On or After February 24, 2015
- Contact Debbie Guillen at (785) 532-3450.
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than 4 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
DESIGN EXPO AGENDA
Monday, March 9, 2015
8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration
11:00 am - 1:00 pm (Suggested time-Lunch)
- Lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Expo open to students.
- Students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3:00 pm so we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.
SAME DAY INTERVIEWS
Meet with students from 3:00-7:00 pm (Monday, March 9, 2015) in the KSU Alumni Center lobby.
NEXT DAY INTERVIEWS
Next Day Interview opportunities are available on Tuesday, March 10, 2015. There is no additional fee to conduct Next Day Interviews.