Design Expo Registration Information
Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
PRICES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Early Bird Registration Fee On or Before January 21, 2016
- $400/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Regular Registration Fee January 22 - February 19, 2016
- $450/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Late Registration On or After February 19, 2016
- Contact Debbie Guillen at (785) 532-3450.
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than 4 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Friday, March 4, 2016
8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration
11:00 am - 1:00 pm (Suggested lunch time)
- Lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Expo open to students.
- Students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3:00 pm so we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.
SAME DAY INTERVIEWS
Meet with students from 3:00-7:00 pm (Friday, March 4, 2016) in the Hilton Garden Inn lobby area.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: Thank you for your interest in participating in Design Expo. The event is currently at capacity. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please complete the online waiting list request. If we have cancellations, we will contact firms in the order wait list requests were received. To learn about other ways to connect to design students/graduates, please email Dana Nordyke at firstname.lastname@example.org.