Design expo registration information
Kansas State University's College of Architecture, Planning, and Design and Career and Employment Services are pleased to host the 2012 Design Expo! Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for internship or full-time positions. Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
PRICES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis. "Early-bird" registration is through February 27, 2012 and space cannot be guaranteed if registration is completed after March 18, 2012.
- Registration fees include booth space, parking permit, and lunch cards for 1 representative.
Early Bird Registration Fee On or Before February 27, 2012
- $350/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Regular Registration Fee February 28, 2012-March 18, 2012
- $375/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
Late Registration Fee On or After March 19, 2012
- $400/booth. Registration fee includes booth space, one (1) parking permit and lunch for one (1) representative.
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than 4 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Design Expo AGENDA
Sunday, April 1, 2012 (OPTIONAL EVENTS)
- Firm set-up, Alumni Association Ballroom
7:00 - 8:30 pm
Reception with K-State students and faculty, Seaton Hall Pierce Commons. Contact Debbie Guillen for reservations.
Monday, April 2, 2012
8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration, Alumni Association Ballroom
10:00 am - 12:00 NOON (Suggested time-Lunch)
- Boxed lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Expo open to students.
- Since students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3:00 pm, we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.
Same day interviews, Alumni Association
NEXT DAY INTERVIEWS
Next Day Interview opportunities are available on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. There is no additional fee to conduct Next Day Interviews.