Business and Hospitality Career Fair
WEDNESDAY, February 26, 2014
Student Union ballroom
11:00 AM-4:00 PM
Information for Students
Visit with representatives from the business and hospitality fields hiring for career and internship positions. Bring your student ID, multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally.
View and research participants via your CES account
Next Day Interviews (PDF) -View list of companies conducting next day interviews
Career Fair Preparation
- Career Fair Student Guide Livebinder - info all in one place
- Job Search 101 Videos: Preparing for a Career Fair
- Learn How to Work a Career Fair, PowerPoint Presentation
- 9 Quick Tips for Career Fair Success
- Dress to Impress: Career Fair Attire Tips
Kansas State University is pleased to announce the Business and Hospitality Fair. Visit with students interested in opportunities in general business and/or within the hospitality industry.
- Contingencies/Cancellations: Find policy and procedure information
Career Fair attendees can download an Employer Evaluation TBA (PDF) to be submitted by email to Debbie Guillen or by fax to 785-532-6802.
- Shipping: View instructions for shipping
- Travel Information: View maps and lodging information
- PARKING ON-CAMPUS:Parking is available in the new parking structure located at the intersection of Anderson and 17th Street, just south of the K-State Student Union. To ensure sufficient parking in the garage, we ask each organization to have indicated the appropriate number of parking permits needed on your event registration
- All organizations who have provided us with advance notice of their parking needs will, during the check-in process, receive parking "event tickets" for exiting the parking structure.
- Drop-off Materials: Please drop-off display materials before entering the garage. Volunteers will be available just north of the parking structure on 17th Street, and will take your materials to the Union ballroom while you park.
- Next Day Interviews: Find information about next day interview opportunities
- Committee Members: View list of staff steering the fair