Business and Hospitality Career Fair
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2016
11:00 AM-4:00 PM
K-STATE STUDENT UNION BALLROOM
NOTICE: The career fair will take place unless the Kansas State University campus is closed. For additional information, please review our Contingencies & Cancellations policy and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Information for Students
Visit with representatives from the business and hospitality fields hiring for career and internship positions. Bring your student ID, multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally.
Career Fair Preparation
- Business & Hospitality Career Fair Student Guide Livebinder
- 9 Quick Tips for Career Fair Success
- Dress to Impress: Career Fair Attire Tips
- Student Volunteers online signup
Visit with students interested in opportunities in general business and/or within the hospitality industry.
- IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: Thank you for your interest in participating in the Business & Hospitality Career Fair. The fair is currently at capacity. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please complete the online waiting list request. As spots become available, employers will be notified of their acceptance to the fair no later than Feb. 9. Availabilities will be filled in the order in which requests are submitted.