All University Career Fair Registration Information
Kansas State University is pleased to announce the All-University Career Fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for careers, internships, or co-op positions.
Prices and Payment Options
Deadline to Register: September 5
One-day Registration fee on or before August 6, 2012
- $350 per booth, includes one representative
- On or after August 7, 2012
$400 per booth, includes one representative
Two-day Registration fee
- $700 per booth, includes one representative
Up to 4 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative, per day.
Due to limited space, if your company would like to have more than 5 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
Electricity: $25 per outlet, per booth, per day.
College of Agriculture Employers Dinner
Date: Tuesday September 18, 2012, 5:00 pm
Cost: $55 per person
Location: International Grains Program Building, 1980 Kimball Avenue
College of Engineering Reception and Buffet Dinner
- Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:30 pm
- Cost: $180 per table which includes 2 representatives
- Additional representatives for this event are $35 per person.
- Location: Alumni Center Ball Room, K-State Campus
KSU Management Information Systems Club Reception
- Date: Tuesday September 18, 2012, 6:30-8:00 pm
- Cost: $25 per person
- Location: Purple Pride Conference Room, K-State Alumni Center (3rd floor), K-State Campus
- All registration fees may be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER