Agri-Industry Career Fair Registration Information
Kansas State University's College of Agriculture and Career and Employment Services are pleased to announce the Agri-Industry Career fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time, internships, or co-op positions. Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the fair.
Prices and payment options
- Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis. "Early-bird" registration is through November 20, 2013 and space cannot be guaranteed if registration is completed after January 3, 2014.
- Registration fees include booth space, parking permit, and conference cards for 1 representative.
Registration Fee On or Before November 20, 2013
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 50 employees or fewer is $250.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 51 or more employees is $350.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
Registration Fee On or After November 21, 2013
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 50 employees or fewer is $300.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 51 or more employees is $400.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, if your company would like to have more than 4 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Agri-Industry Career Fair Agenda, Wednesday, January 29, 2014
8:30 am - 10:30 am
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration, 2nd floor, K-State Union
10:30 am - 12:00 NOON (Suggested time-Lunch)
- K-State Union "Conference Cards" will be given to all representatives. The "Conference Card" may be used at various locations throughout the K-State Union for lunch. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fair open to students.
- Since students anticipate that the fair will continue through 4:00 pm, we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the fair.
Next day interviews
Next Day Interview opportunities are available on Thursday, January 30, 2014. There is no additional fee to conduct Next Day Interviews.