Agri-Industry Career Fair Registration Information
Kansas State University's College of Agriculture and Career and Employment Services are pleased to announce the Agri-Industry Career fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time, internships, or co-op positions. Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the fair.
- The Agri-Industry Career Fair 2016 is at capacity. If you would like to added to the waiting list, please complete the online waiting list request.
Prices and payment options
- Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis. "Early-bird" registration is through November 20, 2015.
- Registration fees include booth space, parking permit, and lunch for 1 representative.
Registration Fee On or Before November 20, 2015
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 50 employees or fewer is $300.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 51 or more employees is $400.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
Registration Fee On or After November 21, 2015
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 50 employees or fewer is $350.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 51 or more employees is $450.00/booth which includes 1 representative.
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, we can only accommodate up to 4 representatives maximum. There is no option to purchase a second table.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Agri-Industry Career Fair Agenda, Wednesday, January 27, 2016
8:30 am - 10:30 am
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration, 2nd floor, K-State Union
10:30 am - 12:00 NOON (Suggested time-Lunch)
- Lunch provided. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fair open to students.
- Since students anticipate that the fair will continue through 4:00 pm, we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the fair.
Next day interviews
Next Day Interview opportunities are available on Thursday, January 28, 2016. There is no additional fee to conduct Next Day Interviews.