Create a Personal Business Card
Due to various hiring regulations and company recruiting practices, some employers may be unable to accept resumes at career fairs and other recruitment functions. What is the eager job-seeker to do? Distribute your personal business card instead!
K-State's Printing Services can quickly and cost-effectively assist you with your business card needs. Follow the instructions below to create a standard card which Printing Services can easily reproduce.
- Download our MS Word Business Card Template and replace the text provided with your personal information as indicated.
- Do not use the K-State Powercat or other trademarked logos.
- Save the file as a Word document using your name in the filename (ie: WillieWildcat.doc).
- Email the following information to email@example.com with your personalizedtemplate attached.
- Your name and phone number
- The number of business cards to be printed
- Your business cards will be printed as submitted on white 80# smooth paper unless otherwise requested. You will be charged approximately $9.00 for 100 black and white cards. After you submit your email request, you must go to Copy Services on the first floor of the K-State Student Union to order the printing of your business cards.
Contact Copy Services at 532-6596 if you have questions.