CES Job Openings
Post-graduate callers are K-State students whose primary responsibility will be contacting recent K-State graduates to obtain their current job status and other career related information.
- Contact recent K-State graduates to obtain job status and other career information via telephone
- Complete post-graduate forms accurately and thoroughly
- Collect information from alumni and families in a professional and courteous manner
- Commit to 16 hours per week, specifically Monday - Thursday from 5 - 9 pm starting Monday, September 28, 2015 through October 29, 2015
- Complete initial training on Monday, September 28, 2015
- Complete the online application form and upload your class schedule
- Questions may be directed to Jorge Piocuda or Janelle Brooks
Application Deadline – September 9, 2015
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Graduate Level Practicum