College of Engineering Information Session
Company Spotlight Program
The College of Engineering (COE) has created a formal program for information sessions referred to as the “Company Spotlight.” These sessions are held in Fiedler Auditorium on select dates.
- NOTE: This option is only for employers interested in recruiting for more than one department within the COE. If you are only recruiting from one department, please call 785-532-1685 and we will connect you with the appropriate contact.
- This is a platform for employers to highlight their company, job opportunities, career paths within the company, and expectations of students.
- A charitable gift of $1,000 will be required per session and goes directly to the Engineering Student Council (ESC).
- The ESC will host the session, advertise to appropriate student groups, and order food for the event.
- The request deadline for a Company Spotlight is no later than one month before the requested event date.
Spring 2014 Available Dates
- February 27, 2014
- March 27, 2014
- April 10, 2014
- April 24, 2014