The Center provides early childhood care and education programs for children of K-State students, faculty, staff, and community families.
Contact us for more detailed fee information.
- Complete an Application for Care form (pdf) with an application fee of $50. Checks and credit card payments are accepted at the Center.
- Once your child has been offered a spot in a classroom and given a start date, an Enrollment Packet will be emailed to you. The completed enrollment packet and all required paperwork provided by Center staff must be turned in no later than ten (10) days prior to your child's start date.
- Each new child and his or her parent(s) are required to visit the new classroom together before the child starts in order to help the child transition more smoothly into the classroom. The preferred time to visit is from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- One visit with the parent is required for preschool and
- Two visits for infants, toddlers, and twos.
We invite you to tour the Center prior to submitting an Inquiry for Care and paying the application fee. Contact us at 785-532-3700 to schedule one today.
If there is not an immediate opening for your child(ren) at the time of application, your child(ren) will be placed on the Center's wait list according to the priority list. The Center's Enrollment Director will contact you when there is an opening.
If your child cannot be admitted to the classroom of your choice, we will be happy to place your name on our waiting list for that specific classroom. We will contact you when an opening is available.
Opening Age Groups
We currently have openings in the Pre-School and Pre-K classrooms.