Education Mock Interview Clinic
Nov. 2, 2017, (Berney Welcome Center)
A mock interview consists of a 20-minute professional interview with one or more company representatives followed by a 10-minute critique session.
Mock Interview Criteria
- Mock interviews are open to sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students in the College of Education.
- You must have activated your free Career Center Handshake account and upload a resume.
Mock Interview Sign up Timeline
- Sign up will begin Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017. Interviews times are reserved on a first come, first serve basis, so sign up early!
- Sign up closes Oct. 31 or when all time slots are filled.
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
Activate your “Handshake Account”
- Go to k-state.edu/careercenter
- Click on Students – go to login: Career Center Account
- Enter your K-State eID and password
- Verify and complete your profile information
Sign Up for a Mock Interview
- Click on Jobs – then On Campus Interviews
- On the left under filters, in the date box enter "11/2/17" in both boxes
- Choose the district you want to interview with
- Choose the applicable related job
- Click "Apply Now," and choose or upload your resume
- Choose a time slot (If the window to choose a time does not come up, click the back button. This should bring up a screen to choose a time.)