Researching Graduate Programs
Graduate School Library
Available for checkout on the mezzanine level of the Career Center.
- Get Into Graduate School: A Strategic Approach
- Graduate Admissions Essays
- Graduate School and You: A Guide for Prospective Graduate Students
- How to Write a Winning Personal Statement
- Getting Money for Graduate School
- Peterson’s Guide to Graduate and Professional Programs
- America’s Best Graduate Schools
- Graduate Programs in the Health Professions
- Official Guide to MBA Programs
- Official Guide to U.S. Law Programs
- Princeton Review, Best Graduate Programs: Engineering
- Princeton Review, Best Graduate Programs: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Princeton Review, Best Graduate Programs: Physical and Biological Sciences
- Princeton Review, Best 237 Business Schools
- Princeton Review, Best 159 Law Schools
- Princeton Review, Best 162 Medical Schools
Locating a Graduate School
Site can help you find colleges and universities in U.S. and Canada that offer accredited graduate programs of interest you.
Search a database to find what school offer what you're looking for.
Comprehensive online services of graduate school information.
Online assistance to guide your grad school search, Master's vs. Ph.D. options, assistance for personal statement, and entrance exams including full-length practice exams.
View graduate programs and their rankings from across the U.S. and internationally.
Tips to get accepted to grad & professional school
Offers helpful blog, eCourses, sample essays, writing tips, application interview questions database, online chats with admissions officials, etc. Also provides fee-based admissions consulting and application essay editing service.
If you’re thinking of applying for grad school, here are some ideas for you to consider that may improve your chances of geting accepted.
Manual of tips and information outlining the entire graduate school process from Capital University.
Scroll down the page to see a large number of available links and resources to review as you apply for graduate school.
Scholarships & Financing
Information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing funding education. Topics include Federal Student Aid programs, Applying for Financial Aid, Repaying Loans, etc.
Free search to search for $3 billion in available scholarships based upon location, student/ professional status, year of program, etc.
Scholarship, loan, savings, military aid and other types of aid is outlined on this site. Includes loan calculator and instructions about financial aid forms.