Education On-Campus Interviews Timeline and Instructions for Students
This event will bring school districts from Kansas and other states to recruit candidates for prospective and/or vacant teacher or administrative positions. December 2016, May 2017 and August 2017 graduates are all strongly encouraged to attend. Alumni are also welcome - please contact Alison at 785-532-6508 for more information.
All interested candidates who MATCH the employer's criteria (teaching fields) can choose an interview time. Please review the deadlines carefully.
- Student sign-up for interviews begins 2/1/17
- Student sign-up for interviews ends at midnight on 3/1/17
Interview Sign up
Activate Your Career Center Account
To be able to sign-up you must have an active account with the Career Center.
- Go to www.k-state.edu/careercenter
- On the left navigation bar, click on "Career Center Account"
- Click on Student Login icon
- Login to your Career Center account using your eID and password
- Complete your profile
- Upload your resume
- You MUST have a resume uploaded to sign up
Steps to Sign-up for InterviewsFrom your Career Center account welcome page:
- Highlight the On-Campus Interviews menu item
- Click My Schedule Options (apply)
- Click on Advanced Search (next to the green search button)
- Search by 3/6/17 to 3/6/17 in both date boxes
- Click on the purple arrow next to Schedule ID and sort by Organization Name, then look for the districts you are interested in
- Click on the Job Title (Education On-Campus Interviews)
- Click on the purple "sign up" Box at top > select interview time
- If the purple "sign up" button is not there, the schedule is full, although the schedule may still be active and you can see it. You may stop by the district's table between 8:30 - 10 a.m. on March 6 to sign up for an interview if the district is accepting interviews.
- Questions or problems, contact Alison at 785-532-6508