Education On-Campus Interviews
Monday, March 6, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Information for Students
This is an opportunity to interview with over 60 school districts that have current or anticipated teaching vacancies for the upcoming 2017-18 school year. Bring multiple copies of your resume and dress professionally. Free parking is available on the west side of Bramlage Coliseum.
- Employer Participants: View and research attendees via your Career Center account
- Interview Sign up Timeline and Instructions: View dates and instructions to sign up for on-campus interview sign up
- Map: View map of Bramlage Coliseum (PDF)
- Common Interview Questions for Educators (PDF)
- Interview Guide
- Interview & Dress to Impress Workshops
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with outstanding and qualified teaching candidates interested in career opportunities in your district.
- List of Majors Outside the College of Education (PDF): Majors such as Early Childhood, Music, Family & Consumer Science, etc