Design Expo Registration Information
Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
Prices and Payment Options
Early registration deadline: Midnight, Friday, Jan. 25, 2019
Final Deadline to register: Midnight, Friday, Feb. 15, 2019
Registration fees include booth space only. In addition, there is a $35 fee for each representative attending the fair. Lunch and parking is provided.
Early Bird Registration Fee On or Before Jan. 25, 2019
Regular Registration Fee Jan. 26 - Feb. 15, 2019
Fees for Representatives
- $35 per representative, up to four total representatives
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than four representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Same Day Interviews
Meet with students from 3 - 7 p.m. (Friday, March 1, 2019) in the Hilton Garden Inn lobby area.
Friday, March 1, 2019
8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Booth set-up/Employer registration
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Suggested lunch time)
- Lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Expo open to students.
- Students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3 p.m. so we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.