Design Expo Registration Information
Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
Prices and payment options
Early registration deadline: Midnight, Friday, January 27, 2017
Final Deadline to register: Midnight, Friday, February 24, 2017
Registration fees include booth space, parking permit and lunch for one representative
Early Bird Registration Fee On or Before January 27, 2017
Regular Registration Fee January 28 - February 24, 2017
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than 4 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Same Day Interviews
Meet with students from 3 - 7 p.m. (Friday, March 10, 2017) in the Hilton Garden Inn lobby area.
Friday, March 10, 2017
8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Booth set-up/Employer registration
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Suggested lunch time)
- Lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Expo open to students.
- Students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3 p.m. so we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.