Design Expo Registration Information
Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
NOTE: Thank you for your interest in participating in the Design Expo. Employer response has been tremendous and we have reached capacity for the event. Please fill out the online form if you would like to be placed on a wait list.
Prices and payment options
Early registration deadline: Midnight, Friday, January 27, 2017
Final Deadline to register: Midnight, Friday, February 24, 2017
Registration fees include booth space, parking permit and lunch for one representative
Early Bird Registration Fee On or Before January 27, 2017
Regular Registration Fee January 28 - February 24, 2017
- Up to 3 additional representatives: $25.00 per representative
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than 4 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Same Day Interviews
Meet with students from 3 - 7 p.m. (Friday, March 10, 2017) in the Hilton Garden Inn lobby area.
Friday, March 10, 2017
8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Booth set-up/Employer registration
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Suggested lunch time)
- Lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Expo open to students.
- Students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3 p.m. so we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.