Friday, March 10, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn and Convention Center
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
NOTICE: The career fair will take place unless the Kansas State University campus is closed. For additional information, please review our Contingencies & Cancellations policy and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Information for Students
Visit with Architecture, Interiors, Landscape Architecture, and Graphic Design firms looking for interns and full-time employees.
Employers Attending (links will be activated as information is available)
- Search attending firms
- Same-day interview list (PDF)
- Firm Locations (may not be recruiting for all sites)
Career Fair Prep
- Dress is business or design professional. See: Dress to Impress
- Attracting Attention at Career Fairs
- Bring: multiple copies of resume, K-State student ID, portfolio or work samples (as applicable)
- Sign up to volunteer at the Design Expo
Shuttles will run the following route beginning at 9 a.m.:
- K-State Student Union Courtyard to Hilton Garden Inn -> Hilton Garden Inn to K-State Student Union Courtyard
The last shuttle of the day will be at 7 p.m. from the Hilton Garden Inn to the Union Courtyard.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time and internship positions.