Business Career Fair Registration Information
Kansas State University's College of Business and the Career Center are pleased to announce the Business Career fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time, internships, or co-op positions. Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format for full-time and internship positions. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the fair.
Prices and payment options
Early registration deadline: Midnight, Thursday, January 11, 2018
Final Deadline to register: Midnight, Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Registration fees include booth space only. In addition, there is a $35 fee for each representative attending the fair. Lunch and parking is provided.
Registration Fee on or before January 11, 2018
Registration Fee January 12 - February 7, 2018
Fees for Representatives
- There is a maximum of 4 total representatives at each booth. Fee is $35 per representative.
- Due to limited space, if your company would like to have more than four representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
Business Career Fair Agenda, Wednesday, February 21, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration, 2nd floor, K-State Union
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Fair open to students.
- Since students anticipate that the fair will continue through 4 p.m., we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the fair.
Next Day Interview opportunities are available on Thursday, February 22, 2018. There is no additional fee to conduct Next Day Interviews.
- Indicate your participation when you complete your online registration.
- There is no additional fee to conduct next day interviews.
- There are a limited number of tables available for next day interviews.