All-University Career Fair Registration Information
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016 - Recruiting majors in Agriculture, Arts & Sciences, Business and Human Ecology
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2016 - Recruiting all majors
Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016 - Recruiting majors in Engineering and Technology
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Given feedback from employers and students, this year we have changed to a three-day format based on the recruiting needs of each employer.
If you have recruiting needs that span more than one of these days, you may register for multiple days during the early-bird registration period ending August 9, 2016). We will not be able to accommodate multiple day requests after the early-bird deadline.
The job market for college graduates remains strong and we are experiencing tremendous demand for career fair participation from employers. A large number of students are able to secure internships or a full-time position as a result of their All-University Career Fair interactions. Due to this high demand from employers and our limited space we are not able to accommodate colleges and universities seeking to recruit student for graduate programs.
Prices and Payment Options
Early registration deadline: Midnight, Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Final Deadline to register: Midnight, Monday, August 29, 2016
There is no option to register for multiple days after Tuesday, August 9.
Early registration fees on or before August 9, 2016 (multiple-day registration option available):
One-day registration fee
- $450 per booth, includes one representative
Two-day registration fee
- $900 per booth for both days, includes one representative each day
Three-day registration fee
- $1350 per booth for three days, includes one representative each day
Registration fee August 10 - August 29, 2016 (one-day only registration option):
- $500 per booth for 1 day, includes one representative each day
- Up to 4 additional representatives: $35.00 per representative, per day.
- Due to limited space, if your company would like to have more than 5 representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
Electricity: $50 per outlet, per booth, per day.
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016
College of Agriculture Employers Dinner
- Time: 5 p.m.
- Cost: $55 per person
- Location: International Grains Program Building, 1980 Kimball Avenue
College of Arts and Sciences Career Fair Reception
- Time: 5 - 6:30 p.m.
- Cost: $45 per person (limit two representatives per company)
- Location: Nichols Hall Atrium, 702 Mid-Campus Dr
College of Business Administration (CBA) Reception and Dinner
- Reception 6 - 6:30 p.m.
- Dinner and Program 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- Cost: $100 per person
- Location: College of Business Administration Building, 1301 Lovers Lane
KSU Management Information Systems Club Reception
- Time: 7 - 8:30 p.m.
- Cost: $60 per person
- Location: College of Business Administration Building:MIS Studios, 1301 Lovers Lane
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2016
College of Engineering Reception and Buffet Dinner
- Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Cost: $200 per table which includes 2 representatives; limit of 39 tables
- Additional representatives for this event are $35 per person
- Location: Alumni Center Ballroom, Manhattan Campus
- All registration fees may be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER