FAQs for the All-University Career Fair
Given feedback from employers and students, we provide a three-day format based on the recruiting needs of each employer.
- On Tuesday, Sept. 19 we will be hosting employers interested in hiring students from the colleges of Agriculture, Arts and Sciences, Business and Human Ecology.
- On Wednesday, Sept. 20, is a best fit for employers considering a wide variety of majors qualified for their opportunities. If you're unsure how to register, please contact the Career Center.
- On Thursday, Sept. 21, we are hosting employers interested in hiring students from the colleges of Engineering and Technology only.
You may register for more than one day of the fair, as long as the company/organization's recruiting needs correspond with the specific career fair day(s).
- Initial booth space is purchased at $425.
- Each representative is $35 per person. Up to five representatives per booth space.
- You may purchase a second booth space for $425 and add five additional reps for $35 each for that booth.
- Additional representatives that attend the fair but were not registered prior to the fair will be invoiced following the career fair.
Yes. Display materials may be shipped after September 5, 2017. Employers who are attending the career fair and would like to ship display materials in advance, please ship per our shipping instructions.
If display materials need to be shipped out following the fair, the employers MUST contact their preferred shipping carrier, in advance, to arrange a pick up after the career fair. Please refer to our shipping instructions for assistance.
Parking permits are not required for Bramlage Coliseum. Please use the College Avenue entrance, on the west side of the coliseum, for employer parking.