FAQs for the All-University Career Fair
Given feedback from employers and students, we provide a three-day format based on the recruiting needs of each employer.
- On Tuesday, Sept. 18, we will be hosting employers interested in hiring students from the colleges of Agriculture, Arts and Sciences, Business and Human Ecology.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, is a best fit for employers considering a wide variety of majors qualified for their opportunities. If you're unsure how to register, please contact the Career Center.
- On Thursday, Sept. 20, we are hosting employers interested in hiring students from the colleges of Engineering and Technology only.
You may register for more than one day of the fair, as long as the company/organization's recruiting needs correspond with the specific career fair day(s).
- Booth space includes 10' x 5' booth space (on the Bramlage Coliseum concourse or floor), an 8' x 3' table, and a white linen tablecloth. Registrants may indicate if they would like to remove the table or linen tablecloth.
- Early bird booth space may be purchased at $425 on or before Aug. 6. Regularly priced booth space may be purchased at $475 on or after Aug. 7.
- The $35 per representative fee includes the following amenities for each rep: all parking for the day of the fair registration, Wi-Fi access for all digital devices, catered breakfast, catered lunch, bottled beverages throughout the day, fresh cookies from the K-State Bakery Science Club, afternoon ice cream from Call Hall - our on-campus dairy, space accommodations for Next Day Interviews, listing in our career fair app, photocopier access, and an invitation to register for college-hosted events. Up to five representatives may be added to each booth space.
- You may purchase a second booth space for $475 and add five additional reps for $35 each for that booth.
- Additional representatives who attend the fair but were not registered prior to the fair will be invoiced following the career fair.
Yes. Display materials may be shipped after Sept. 4, 2018. Employers who are attending the career fair and would like to ship display materials in advance, please ship per our shipping instructions.
If display materials need to be shipped out following the fair, the employers MUST contact their preferred shipping carrier, in advance, to arrange a pick up after the career fair. Please refer to our shipping instructions for assistance.
Parking permits are not required for Bramlage Coliseum. Please use the College Avenue entrance, on the west side of the coliseum, for employer parking. Parking in any other Bramlage lot may result in a $50 parking citation.