All-University Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016 - Recruiting majors in Agriculture, Arts & Sciences, Business and Human Ecology
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2016 - Recruiting all majors
Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016 - Recruiting majors in Engineering and Technology
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Information for Students
Visit with over 300 employers for career, internship, and co-op positions. Bring your student ID, multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally. A career fair shuttle (ATA bus) (PDF) will be available to take students from various locations on campus to Bramlage Coliseum. The shuttle will run approximately every 10-20 minutes.
- Search employers attending
- Work Authorization Employer Preferences (PDF)
- View list of participating employers for next day interviews (PDF)
Career Fair Prep
- Career Fair Student Guide LiveBinder - info in one place
- Prepare for a career fair
- Attend career preparation workshops
- Dress to Impress: career fair attire tips
- Career fair tips
- View the ATA bus route and schedule (PDF) to get between various campus locations and Bramlage approximately every 10-20 minutes.
- View map of entire Bramlage Coliseum (PDF)
Kansas State University is pleased to announce the All-University Career Fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for careers, internships, or co-op positions.