All-University Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2016 - Recruiting majors in Agriculture, Arts & Sciences, Business and Human Ecology
Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2016 - Recruiting all majors
Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016 - Recruiting majors in Engineering and Technology
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Information for Students
Visit with over 300 employers for career, internship, and co-op positions. Bring your student ID, multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally. A career fair shuttle (ATA bus) will be available to take students from the Union to the northwest entrance of Bramlage Coliseum. The shuttle will run approximately every 20 minutes beginning at 10:45 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Search employers attending
- Employers recruiting majors in Agriculture, Arts & Sciences, Business and Human Ecology (Tuesday)
- Employers recruiting all majors (Wednesday)
- Employers recruiting majors in Engineering and Technology (Thursday)
- Work Authorization Employer Preferences (PDF)
- View list of participating employers for next day interviews (PDF)
Career Fair Prep
- Career Fair Student Guide LiveBinder - info in one place
- Prepare for a career fair
- Attend career preparation workshops
- Dress to Impress: career fair attire tips
- Career fair tips
- An ATA bus will shuttle students between the Union and Bramlage approximately every 20 minutes between 10:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- View map of entire Bramlage Coliseum (PDF)
Kansas State University is pleased to announce the All-University Career Fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for careers, internships, or co-op positions.