Career Closet for K-State Students
Career Closet is a program established by the Career Center that allows K-State students to obtain business attire from a wide selection of clothing donated by Kansas State faculty, staff, and alumni as well as other professionals. Get tips on how to dress to impress!
- Available to all K-State students.
- Available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 148 Berney Family Welcome Center.
- Clothing is free to K-State students although we accept monetary donations for the Manhattan Emergency Shelter.
- Depending upon inventory, students may typically take up to 5 items.
Donations for Career Closet
Thank you for your support of K-State and helping us guide students from college to career! Career Closet benefits Kansas State students in need of business attire for career fairs, internships, interviews, etc.
- New or gently used clothing in the business casual to business professional range for men and women, all sizes (unable to accept jeans and t-shirts).
- Men and women's suits
- Blouses and shirts
- Men and women's dress pants
- Belts, ties, accessories
- Gently worn shoes
- Clothes should be cleaned prior to donation.
- Clothes should be good to excellent quality and purchased within the last five years/current with fashion.
- Donations are tax deductible. Please bring this donation form (PDF) with you when donating items. Your donation form will be processed and you will receive a receipt from the Foundation Office via mail.
For those in the Manhattan area, clothing items may be dropped off at 148 Berney Family Welcome Center, during regular office hours Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For those outside the Manhattan area or with drop-off schedule conflicts, please make other arrangements by contacting email@example.com or 785-532-6506.