Planning Travel to Campus
Manhattan is located 9 miles north of I-70 in north central Kansas. By car it is 145 miles from Kansas City International Airport (KCI) and 135 miles from Wichita, KS. Get general driving directions from north, south, east or west.
Getting around Campus
- Career Center Location: 148 Berney Family Welcome Center (north end) | 705 N. 17th Street | Manhattan, KS 66506
- Campus Construction Projects - Maps and Tips
- Parking: On-Campus Interviews
- Parking: Career Fairs
- Campus Map - Interactive
- K-State Alumni Center
- K-State Home Page
- Visitor Tips
Employers visiting the K-State campus for career fairs, interviews and other employer engagement opportunities are encouraged to download the official K-State mobile app. The app provides:
- emergency campus alerts
- on-campus parking locations and status of parking garage vacancies
- the latest K-State news and events
- an interactive campus map
Consult MapQuest for maps and specific driving directions.
Manhattan Regional Airport is located just four miles west of Manhattan on highway K-18. For details on flying directly to Manhattan, please visit http://www.flymhk.com.
Airport Shuttle (KCI)
Ground transportation to and from KCI and Manhattan is available on KCI Roadrunner Express. Call 785-537-2086 (locally) or 800-747-2KCI (2524).
The Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce website provides information about car rental and other forms of transportation.
Manhattan Area Information
Manhattan is a thriving community. Visit the Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce website to find information about:
- Things to See and Do
- Dining & Nightlife
- Other Events in the Manhattan Area
Check the weather channel for current weather information.