Parking Garage Per Hour
For the closest and most convenient parking, use the new parking garage located directly south of the K-State Student Union.
- Stop and get a ticket at the garage entrance and park in an appropriate parking stall.
- Fee for the parking garage is $1.50 per hour, with a maximum of the 8 hour rate of $12.00 for the day.
- Parking payment will be made as you exit the parking structure. Please have a credit or debit card for payment. Parking Services accepts Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
Parking Garage Prepaid Discount
- Stop and get a ticket at the information booth located on 17th Street, south of the parking structure entrance.
- Request an on-campus interview event ticket. The event ticket will allow you to park in the garage for $5.00.
- You MUST pay the $5.00 fee when you pick up your event ticket. Please have cash, credit card or debit card for payment. Parking Services accepts Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
Surface Parking Lot
- Obtain a temporary visitor permit for $5.00 at the Information Booth when arriving on campus.
- The Parking Information Booth (Open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) is located on 17th Street next to the parking garage.
- These permits are not applicable to the parking structure, meters, or reserved stalls in surface lots.
- This permit allows limited parking in unrestricted stalls in Faculty/Staff/Student and General Lots. Best parking for this permit is the lot located near West Stadium, identified as Lot D1 on campus map.
Alumni Association Career Fairs/Events
Recruiters attending the Design Expo may park at no charge on the east or west side of the Alumni Center. You will receive a pass for your window when you arrive.
Bramlage Career Fairs/Events
Recruiters attending the All University Career Fair or the Spring Education On-Campus Interviews may park at no charge on the west side of the stadium and Bramlage Coliseum. No permit is required.
Union Career Fairs
The K-State Union parking structure is open for large group use.
- Print the window parking pass that will be sent to you prior to the Career Fair.
- When you arrive on campus, approach the K-State Student Union from 17th and Anderson.
- If you have large materials and need assistance, please first proceed forward to the the "turn out" located between the parking garage and the Union to unload your materials.
- If you will be managing your own materials please proceed directly to the garage.
- After you park, ride the elevator on the north end of the parking structure to "2". This will allow you access to the walkway to the Union.
- Once inside the union, ride the elevator up to the second floor to the the career fair registration table.
Next Day Interviews
- If you are participating in Next Day Interviews (following a career fair), you will receive a packet of information when you check in at the Career Fair. It will include one complementary parking validation*. Be certain that you bring your parking validation with you the next day so that you can exit the garage free of charge.
- Proceed directly to the K-State Student Union parking structure located on the corner of 17th and Anderson.
- After you park, ride the elevator on the north end of the structure to “2”. This will allow you access to the walkway to the Union.
- *If your company requires additional parking validations, stop at the Information booth before entering the parking structure. With a validation you will be able to park for $5.00 otherwise you will be charged $1.50 per hour up to a maximum of $12.00 per day.
Parking and Campus maps
Make Travel Plans
Find information for visiting K-State, including accommodations, maps, events, and weather.