Career Center Account
Benefits of the Career Center Account
- Search for jobs and have updates automatically emailed to you
- Post your resume so that employers can find you
- Find contact information for hundreds of companies and recruiters
- Receive special announcements about Career Center events and activities
Alumni Service Information
Alumni less than one year out can utilize their Career Center account for free.
- Login and activate your Career Center account with your K-State eID and password
- If your eID password is not current, please contact the K-State Help Desk (785-532-7722)
- See the Career Center Account Guide for a quick overview of the system
- Receive automated emails about tasks within your account and special announcements by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your eProfile
Alumni more than one year out should contact alumni career services to create a Career Center account for experienced alumni.
- Login to your Career Center account with your alumni constituent ID