Career Center Job Openings
Post Graduate Caller
Post-graduate callers are K-State students whose primary responsibility will be contacting recent K-State graduates to obtain their current job status and other career information.
- Commit to 12-16 hours per week, specifically Monday - Thursday from 5 - 9 p.m. starting Monday, October 2, 2017 through Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Contact recent K-State graduates to obtain job status and other career information via telephone
- Complete post-graduate forms accurately and thoroughly
- Collect information from alumni and families in a professional and courteous manner
- Complete initial training on Monday, October 2, 2017
- Experience with providing quality customer service or similar tasks
- Solid communication skills and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Displays initiative and a motivated work style
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at Kansas State University
- Hourly wage: $7.25/hour
- Complete the online application form.
- Sunday, September 17, 2017
Graduate Level Practicum
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Kansas State University prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment and sexual violence), sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military status, or veteran status, in the university's programs and activities as required by applicable laws and regulations. The person designated with responsibility for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries concerning the nondiscrimination policy is the university's Title IX Coordinator: the Director of the Office of Institutional Equity, email@example.com, 103 Edwards Hall, 1810 Kerr Drive, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801. Telephone: 785-532-6220 | TTY or TRS: 711. The campus ADA Coordinator is the Director of Employee Relations and Engagement, who may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 103 Edwards Hall, 1810 Kerr Drive, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801, 785-532-6277 and TTY or TRS 711.
Revised Aug. 29, 2017.