Career Center Job Openings
Career Closet Intern
Our Career Center includes space for one of our most popular activities, the Career Closet. Last year, we had 1617 usable items donated to the Career Center. During the Fall 2015 semester, the Career Closet served 312 students and 552 items of clothing were given away.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Good attention to detail
- Database management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and team-oriented attitude
- Knowledge or interest in apparel and textiles
- Create and manage in-take system for donated clothing
- Sort, classify, and organize clothing items
- Provide input about the physical layout and furnishing of the Closet space
- Coordinate merchandising, displays and special promotions
- Assist students with clothing selection and care of professional attire
- Prepare reports that summarize usage and other program metrics
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, applicants should complete the online application, including a letter of interest, resume and names, emails, phone numbers of three professional references.
April 30, 2017
Graduate Level Practicum
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Kansas State University prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment and sexual violence), sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military status, or veteran status, in the University's programs and activities as required by applicable laws and regulations. The person designated with responsibility for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries concerning nondiscrimination policies is the University's Title IX Coordinator: the Director of the Office of Institutional Equity, email@example.com, 103 Edwards Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801, 785-532-6220. The campus ADA Coordinator is the Director of Employee Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, who may be reached at 103 Edwards Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801, 785-532-6277.
Revised July 7, 2015.