Career Center Job Openings
Graphic Design Intern
This position is responsible for creating and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts and assisting with digital media content for the Career Center.
- Strong graphic design abilities
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive and team oriented attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must have direct experience with Adobe software including After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Professional
- Design: Create and develop design concepts, graphics and layouts, visual ads and logos for Career Center events and publications.
- Digital Media: Assist with planning and developing digital content to include digital signage, web graphics, videos and animations.
- Additional Responsibilities: Participate in staff meetings, team projects and other planning activities. The employee will provide additional services assigned by the Marketing Coordinator.
To apply, applicants should complete the online application, including a letter of interest, a resume, the names, emails and telephone numbers of three professional references and three samples of your creative work.
Application materials may be addressed to Ashley Bailey, Marketing Coordinator, Career Center, 705 N. 17th St, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506.
March 13, 2017
Graduate Level Practicum
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Kansas State University prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment and sexual violence), sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military status, or veteran status, in the University's programs and activities as required by applicable laws and regulations. The person designated with responsibility for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries concerning nondiscrimination policies is the University's Title IX Coordinator: the Director of the Office of Institutional Equity, firstname.lastname@example.org, 103 Edwards Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801, 785-532-6220. The campus ADA Coordinator is the Director of Employee Relations, email@example.com, who may be reached at 103 Edwards Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506-4801, 785-532-6277.
Revised July 7, 2015.