1. K-State home
  2. »Budget Office
  3. »Temp Non-Budgeted Position

Budget Office

Temporary/Non-Budgeted Position

To request a new Temporary/Non-Budgeted Unclassified position

Please send a Position Data Sheet (PER-36) with the details of the position to the Budget Office along with documentation that the department has been approved to set up a new position.. Once the position is created, the Budget Office will email the new position number to both the requesting department and Human Resources. It is helpful to have the name of the person in the department who should get this information noted somewhere.