Blue Key provides cost-free training for K-State students, clubs, and organizations. Senior leaders are prepared to assist your organization in developing leadership and team skills through interactive presentations. Blue Key members utilize skills developed through their own leadership and service and intensive communication training.
New topics this year include:
- Structuring Effective Meetings
- Creating Your "Brand"
- Using SWOT Analysis in Your Group
- Mentoring & Shaping Leaders
- Importance of Stewardship & Philanthropy
- Creating Positive Public Relations
- Learning Style Assessments
- Understanding & Overcoming Stereotypes
Other topics include:
- Campus Involvement
- K-State History
- Foundational Development of Leadership
- Mission and Values of an Organization
- Motivating Others
- Personal Goal Setting
- Passing the Torch
- Conflict Management
- A Day in the Life of a K-State Student
- Time Stress Management
- Event Planning
- Priority Setting
- Representing your Organization
- Choosing your Career
- Officer Communication
- Team Building
We will custom tailor your training and can develop new presentations.
Don't miss this tremendous opportunity to use outside resources to strengthen your organization. Blue Key is available to provide quality membership development throughout the year.
Contact Lexi Wingerson for further information.