K-State Division of Biology

The Biology Curriculum Committee (UACC) requests that you complete the following form(s) when requesting course or curriculum changes.  After completing the form, please present it to your section chair who will seek the approval of your section.  Upon section approval, please send to the UACC chair, who will seek the approval of the UACC and the Biology faculty, then forward the form to the College of Arts and Sciences.

The Arts and Sciences form is required for any change (course or curriculum) to the undergraduate OR graduate catalog.

Form for course changes
Form for curriculum changes

One of the two grad forms (course or curriculum) is required for any change to the graduate catalog (i.e. pertaining to any course numbered 500 or above or to graduate curriculum issues).

Graduate school form for curriculum changes
Graduate school form for course changes
Guidelines for making changes related to graduate courses

HomePeopleAcademicsResearchMake a GiftContact Us

©2007 Division of Biology, Kansas State University SiteMap