Alumni SurveyK-State Findings (from the 2013 administration)
- 98% of respondents would recommend K-State to potential students.
- 95% of respondents would attend K-State if given the opportunity to do it all over again
- Approximately 92% of respondents indicated that their quality of life has been somewhat or very much enhanced by their undergraduate experience at K-State.
- 96% of respondents felt K-State prepared them fairly well, well, or excellently for their present job.
- 98% of respondents who are currently attending graduate/professional school rated the quality of their K-State undergraduate preparation for graduate/professional school as fair, good, or excellent.
- 66% of respondents remain living in the state of Kansas.
Information on Survey Administration, Sample, and Response Rates
- The Alumni Survey is designed to give graduates an opportunity to reflect upon their years at K-State one year after graduation . This information is used to improve the college experience for future students by identifying strengths in our programs as well as areas that need further development. The survey includes issues relating to satisfaction with K-State regarding academic programs, intellectual and personal growth, student services, and preparation for a career or a graduate/professional school.
- The survey is offered electronically (through Qualtrics) to alumni one-year after they graduate.
- The Alumni Survey was offered to 2797 alumni, of which 870 participated in the survey, for a response rate of 31%.
Consolidated Alumni Survey (last updated Fall 2013)
Past Reports & Surveys
Please select the appropriate link below for copies of the One-Year and Four-Year Alumni Surveys (last updated Spring 2010)
- 2011 K-State Alumni Survey Summary Report
- 2011 K-State One-Year Alumni Survey University Report
- 2011 K-State Four-Year Alumni Survey University Report
- 2010 K-State Alumni Survey Summary Report
- 2010 One-Year Alumni Survey University Report
- 2010 Four-Year Alumni Survey University Report
- Interpreting Assessment Reports on Undergraduate Degree Programs, October 1999
- Descriptive Information: K-State Undergraduate Programs, October 1999
- Evaluation of Undergraduate Programs: Outcomes, October 1999 (unavailable)
- Evaluation of Undergraduate Programs: Process and Environment, October 1999 (unavailable)