There will not be a 2012 administration of the Alumni Surveys as the University updates and merges the two surveys into one. The new survey is anticipated to be launched in 2013 and sent to alumni who have graduated from Kansas State University two years prior; creating a Two-Year Alumni Survey.
K-State Findings (from the 2011 administration)
- 98% of one-year respondents and 99% of four-year respondents would recommend K-State to potential students.
- 95% of one-year respondents and 95% of four-year respondents would attend K-State if given the opportunity to do it all over again
- Approximately 96% of one-year respondents indicated that their quality of life has been somewhat or very much enhanced by their undergraduate experience at K-State.
- 95% of one-year respondents felt K-State prepared them fairly well, well, or excellently for their present job.
- 100% of four-year respondents who are currently attending graduate/professional school rated the quality of their K-State undergraduate preparation for graduate/professional school as fair, good, or excellent.
- 63% of one-year respondents and 57% of four-year respondents remain living in the state of Kansas.
Information on Survey Administration, Sample, and Response Rates
- The Alumni Survey is designed to give one-year and four-year graduates an opportunity to reflect upon their years at K-State . This information is used to improve the college experience for future students by identifying strengths in our programs as well as areas that need further development. The survey includes issues relating to satisfaction with K-State regarding academic programs, intellectual and personal growth, student services, and preparation for a career or a graduate/professional school.
- The survey is offered electronically (through AXIO Survey) to alumni one-year and four-years after they graduate.
- The One-Year Alumni Survey was offered to 1,718 alumni, in which 600 participated in the survey, for a response rate of 35%.
- The Four-Year Alumni Survey was offered to 1,807 alumni, in which 518 participated in the survey, for a response rate of 29%.
Please select the appropriate link below for copies of the One-Year and Four-Year Alumni Surveys (last updated Spring 2010)
- 2010 K-State Alumni Survey Summary Report
- 2010 One-Year Alumni Survey University Report
- 2010 Four-Year Alumni Survey University Report
- Interpreting Assessment Reports on Undergraduate Degree Programs, October 1999
- Descriptive Information: K-State Undergraduate Programs, October 1999
- Evaluation of Undergraduate Programs: Outcomes, October 1999 (unavailable)
- Evaluation of Undergraduate Programs: Process and Environment, October 1999 (unavailable)