Degree/Program Unit Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment Plans
Each academic program and unit identifies their learning outcomes, develops assessment plans, engages in assessment activities, and uses assessment to foster a culture of "continuous improvement" in their programs and units.
Information is organized by colleges and units. Please click on the colleges below to bring up more information about their assessment efforts.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Architecture, Planning and Design
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Ecology
- College of Technology and Aviation
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Graduate School
- Office of Student life